Did you know that .....

my fullname is Nik Nur Natasha Amira . Kuantan Pahang . i am seventeen years young ! u already know that i AM 'spm candidate' so dont ask me anymore about that .. dont be so REDUNDANT ohkay ? i love PINK COLOUR .. * if i can , i want the whole world full of pink colour !* obsessed with JUSTIN BIEBER and AVRIL LAVIGNE ! like Bruno Mars,Selena Gomez,Katy Perry & Rihanna's Songs . my mother is always gonna be my IDOL . love dancing & singing . lazy girl*yeke ? :P .. day dreaming, manja gedebek & slow motion ! hehe .. i have two sisters, the older one is Nik Nur Asmara Amira .. 20 years old and taken ! younger one is Nik Nur Kaytrisha Amira .. 6 years old .. booked by someone ! HAHA ! i love my family and i love my friends . thats all u have to know bout me . takyah lah busybody sangat ! byee !

sing sang song sung

You Belong With Me

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

PERHATIAN !

sila ambil perhatian .. pengumuman pengumuman !

1.my blog .. my rules ... nobody can stop me to write what i want . :)

2.heyy u , still spying on me ? HAHA . i can see your stupidity face right now ! HAHAHA ! knp maseh buat keje buduuuuu ni ? hello , i've give what u want kan ? so stay away from me . far far away please . :D

3.jelous ? hello he's not your husband yet ohkayy ! :P

4.backstabber .. i love you .. u make me 'MORE' popular ! hahahaha !

5.talk nice with me , then i'll respect you as my senior . ni tidak , cakap mcm hape tahh . :/

6.copycat , yuhuuu .. i dont caree if u nak tiru i ke ape okay ? i'm proud of it . sebab .. u make me as your IDOL . hahaha ! :DD

and the last one .. number seven !

7.after this , if u wanna hate me .. benci lah okay ? HATING ME WONT MAKE YOU PRETTY/HANDSOME dohhh !


~happy ending !~ ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment